Mark Dean PLLC has long and wide-ranging experience representing the interests of energy organizations, their consumers, and other clients.
- As General Corporate Counsel: Overseeing the legal challenges of corporate governance, financing, contracting, and regulatory compliance for both regulated and non-regulated market participants.
- As Lobbyist: Regularly testifying before and working with the New Hampshire legislature, its various committees, leaders and individual legislators.
- As Regulatory Counsel: Frequently practicing before the New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission (NHPUC), and also appearing before numerous state administrative agencies and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
- As Trial Lawyer: Advocating for clients in the New Hampshire Superior Courts, and in the United States District Courts for the District of New Hampshire, the District of Maine and the District of Rhode Island.
- As Appellate Counsel: Advocating for clients before the New Hampshire Supreme Court, the First Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.